Here’s the crazy one, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes…the one who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules.. you can quote them, disagree them, glorify them, vilify them, but the only think you can’t do is ignore them, because they change things… they push the human race forward, and while some may see them as crazy ones, we see genius, because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.
Some inspiration quotes by steve jobs.
- “we’re here to put a dent in the universe
Otherwise, why else even be here?”
- “ Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.
They somehow know what you truly want to become.”
- “Stay hungry
- “If today were the last day of your life,
Would you want to do what you are about to do today?”
- “Being richest man in the cemetery
Doesn’t matter to me
Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful that’s what matter’s to me.”
- “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe in great work. And the only way to do love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with it. And like a great relationship, it just get’s better as the year rolls on. So keep looking until you find it. Don’t settle.”
- Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions
Drown out your own inner voice.
- if I try my best and fail
well, I’ve tried my best.
- “you can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backward. So you have to trust that dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something, your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. Because believing that the dots will connect down the road will give you the confidence to follow your heart, even when it leads you off the well-worn path. And that will make all the difference.”
- Your time is limited
Don’t waste it living
Someone else’s life.”
LAST WORDS OF STEVE JOB
“ I reached the pinnacle of success in the business world….. in other’s eyes, my life is an epitome of success. However, aside from work, I have little joy. In the end, wealth is only a fact of life that I am accustomed to, at this moment lying on the sick bed and recalling my whole life… I realize that all the recognition and wealth that I took so much pride in… have paled and become meaningless in the face of impending death. In the darkness, I look at the green lights from the life supporting machines and hear the humming mechanical sounds; I can feel the breath of God of death drawing closer…. Now I know when we have accumulated sufficient wealth to last our lifetime….. we should pursue other matter that is unrelated to wealth………should be something that is more important… perhaps relationships, perhaps art, perhaps a dream from younger days… Non-stop pursuing of wealth will only turn a person into a twisted being. Just like me.
God gave us the sense to let us feel the love in everyone’s heart, not the illusions brought about by wealth. The wealth I have won in my life, I cannot bring with me. What I can bring is only the memories precipitated by love. That’s the true rich which will follow you accompany you, giving you strength and light to go on. Love can travel a thousand miles. Love as no limit. Go where you want to go, reach the height you want to reach, it is all in your heart and in your hands. What is the most expensive bed in the world? “SICK BED”. You can employ someone to drive the car for you, make money for you…..but you cannot have someone to bear the sickness for you….. material things lost can be found, but there is one thing that can never be found when it is lost, “LIFE”.
When a person goes into the operating room, he will realize that there is one book that he has yet to finish –“ BOOK OF HEALTHY LIFE”. Which were a stage in life we are at right now, with time we will face the day when the curtain comes down
So treasure love for your family, love for your spouse, love for your friends… treat yourself well, cherish others.
I d love to know your thoughts on this post. Anything you like in particular comment down below and subscribe to more posts.
As always, thank you so much for reading, stay tuned. Good luck.