SLEEP IS THAT BEAUTIFUL CHAIN THAT TIES OUR MENTAL HEALTH, PHYSICAL HEALTH AND BODY TOGETHER
Sleep is the natural periodic state of rest for mind and body with closed eyes characterized by partial or complete loss of consciousness.
- Sleep requirement
- Newborn infants: 18 t0 20 hours
- Growing children: 12 to 14 hours
- Adults: 7 to 9 hours
- Old persons: 5 to 7 hours
You toss. You turn. Still your mind in whirling. 40%-50% people are insomniac.
Incomplete sleep makes life miserable as you are not able to work during the day also. Now you need not worry.
You need not rely on medicines to get a sound sleep, just try out these tips to get better sleep.
Sleep is helpful for well–being
Problems like daytime sleep, poor decision making, frustration, bad day and much more.
I will share with you some tips that will be helpful if you have difficulty in falling asleep, waking up between sleep and insomnia
Best tips for sound sleep
- First of all, you should prepare mentally. And convince yourself that everything will be perfect in your life.
- Drink warm milk before to go to bed.
- Don’t drink alcohol within three hours of bedtime.
- switch off all the light even the light coming from a mobile phone or alarm clock. A small beam of light in your bedroom can disturb your sleep. Light during interferes with the production of serotonin and melatonin and may also cause other health disorder. Move all the electrical devices and alarm clock four feet away from your bed.
- stop watching television and doing any work on your bed. this will make harder for you to relax in your bed.
- during sleep, our body temperature drops down. A cool room temperature mimics your body temperature. Keep your bedroom temperature cool.
- Early to bed, early to work makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise. So best sleeping time is in between 10 pm to 6 am. The gallbladder also flushes out toxins during this time. if you awake during this time the toxins go back the liver. This can disturb your sleep.
- You must go to bed and wake up at the same time each this helps the body to maintain a sleep rhythm and makes it easy to fall asleep and get up early in the morning.
- Do some meditation, massaging with essential oils, yoga before sleep and a warm All these activities makes relax and aids in better sleep.
- Have some good quality snacks rich in amino acid tryptophan before going to bed, this amino acid is needed for the production of serotonin and melatonin, which help in reducing stress and aids in better sleep.
- The best way is to put an eye mask that will block light to your eyes.
- Be positive. Be strong. Face your fear with a great attitude of defeating
I LOVE TO HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT THIS POST
AS ALWAYS, THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING.
G00D SLEEP, GOOD DAY